Tuesday, January 4, 2022

+19 Chief Keef Quotes Ideas


+19 Chief Keef Quotes Ideas. 10th of 20 chief keef quotes keef is a visual artist, not a painter, and he has said he only ever drew, not colored. I come up with my own stuff, my own everything.

53 Popular Chief Keef Quotes, Sayings, Images & Photos
53 Popular Chief Keef Quotes, Sayings, Images & Photos from picsmine.com

I keep this s* three hunna. I’m gonna try to go another way. Our chief want in life is somebody who will make us do what we can.

Our Chief Want In Life Is Somebody Who Will Make Us Do What We Can.


Memorable quotes and exchanges from movies, tv series and more. They take ya ass down shit we need them bricks or something. You pull up in that honda.

The Top 10 Most Inspirational Notorious B.i.g.


I’m gonna try to go another way. I came out here to where it’s better lifewise, living. I can't be unfaithful to you any more than the sky can be unfaithful to the sea.

There Ain’t Gonna Be Nothing The Same.


Discover and share chief keef twitter quotes. 10th of 20 chief keef quotes keef is a visual artist, not a painter, and he has said he only ever drew, not colored. I like to keep going different ways and keep it the same.

I’m Starting My Day Off With A Blunt Of Herb, Looking Myself Up See How Much I’m Worth.


Our guns act tough now. Keep this s* one hunna. Rock a by kaykay we on o block yo daddy got guap & yo momma a thot.

I Listen To Him [Chief Keef] The Most.


I just make music i like. People always tell me i’m the complete opposite of chief keef and act like i’m supposed to stop him from making his music. —chief keef dont be fuckin wit my youngins.