Friday, January 7, 2022

+19 Brooke Davis Quotes 2022


+19 Brooke Davis Quotes 2022. (hilarie burton) were framed as the stars of the show, it did not take long for brooke davis to quickly become a fan favorite. It takes a lot to get those degrees!

Brooke Davis Quotes. QuotesGram
Brooke Davis Quotes. QuotesGram from quotesgram.com

“first lucas, then jake, now nathan. See more ideas about brooke davis, one tree hill quotes, one tree hill. I guess slutty is in season.” peyton:

Brooke Always Had The Right Thing To Say At Always The Right Moment To Sum Up The Happenings In Her Friends’ Lives And Her Response To Walking In On Peyton And Nathan In A Weird Tickle Fight.


“i guess love’s never simple.” 9. See more ideas about brooke davis, one tree hill quotes, one tree hill. I wanted you to say there was no one else you could ever be with and that you would.

It Inspires Me To Be The Best That I Can Be And To Have A Goal In Life.


It takes a lot to get those degrees! Relish the happiness it gave because it happened.” Expertly portrayed by sophia bush, brooke was gorgeous, sincere, tough and most definitely hilarious.

“He Should Be So Lucky.


After graduation everyone will probably go play basketball, or sing, or start record labels. Relish the happiness it gave because it happened.” 10. I guess slutty is in season.” peyton:

“I Am Who I Am…No Excuses.” 8.


It’s important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can. “i stopped letting boys define me and i started believing in myself.” 7. 10 brooke davis quotes to help you survive life 1.

I Love You, But We Go Days Without Having A Meaningful Conversation, And I Used To Miss You So Much When That Happened, But It Never Seemed Like You Missed Me… And Because Of It, I Stopped Missing You. —Brooke Davis, Oth 9 October 2015, 7:15 With 1046 Notes Love Can Be For A Boy Or A Girl Or A Place Or A Way Of Life Or Even For A Family.


Here are some of her best, most inspirational quotes in my opinion! English giphy what's your major? english oh. 3. “don’t cry because it’s over.